Job Title: Submittals | Department: Submittals | Location: Phoenix | Reports to: Faith Courtney | Full-time | Exempt
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Key job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Take a copy of the awarded quote and pull specification sheets for every individual fixture, component and/or controls item on the project.
- Modify specification sheets as needed to match quoted nomenclature.
- Compare the quotes to the Luminaire Fixture Schedules and identify any conflicts or missing information.
- Update/manage the submittals request log.
- Welcome visitors and direct them to the correct person(s).
- Answer calls from the main line and forward to employees or direct to local distributors.
- Assist in USPS, Amazon, Fed-Ex or UPS deliveries when needed.
- Effectively coordinate competing priorities.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with sales teams and customers.
- Learn about lighting on a continual basis.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee since they may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties. The qualities below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Lighting and/or Electrical Experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Adobe Pro/Bluebeam and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal skills in responding to client needs with a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to exchange detailed information with co-workers, clients, and vendors concisely and must have a firm grasp of the English language.
- This role requires a flexible team player who strives for continuous improvement with a positive, energetic personality and work ethic to meet the needs of this client-driven business.
RCL is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, or anyother status protected under federal, state, or local law.
HOW TO APPLY:
RC Lurie Company (RCL) is a full-service manufacturer’s representative for lighting and controls products and services across the state of Arizona. As a 100% employee-owned company, we value our client relationships above all else, and we are fully engaged and dedicated to making each of our customers’ projects a success. With offices in Phoenix and Tucson, we serve all aspects of the commercial and industrial lighting and controls sector.
RCL is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Manager.
RCL is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.